Barrhaven is a rapidly growing community in the southwest of Ottawa, ON approximately 17km from the downtown core. Surrounded by rural areas and farmland ( with the exception of Riverside South that’s across the Rideau River ). The community borders the Greenbelt to the north, to the east you’ll find the Rideau River, to the west runs Highway 416 and to the south by Half Moon Bay along Cambrian Road just south of the Jock River. If you travel a few minutes more south, you’ll find yourself in the wonderful computer town of Manotick.
Most of the homes that are for sale in Barrhaven consist of single family homes in suburban neighbourhoods, town homes, condos, multi family homes and if it’s a rental you’re looking for; there are plenty of those too.
Home to multiple public, Catholic and private schools you don’t have to look far to find a quiet park, playground or any one of it’s multiple big box stores, local cafés or recreation centres.
95 Weybridge Drive
13 Stone House Court
3684 Fallowfield Road Unit#104
- Adrienne Clarkson Elementary School
- Barrhaven Public School
- Berrigan Elementary School
- Chapman Mills Public School
- Farley Mowat Public School
- Half Moon Bay Elementary School (Opening September 2016.)
- Jockvale Elementary School
- Mary Honeywell Elementary School
- Ecole Michaëlle Jean (French)
- Cedarview Middle School
- John McCrae Secondary School
- Longfields-Davidson Heights Secondary School
- L’école élémentaire catholique Jean-Robert Gauthier (French)
- L’école élémentaire catholique Pierre Elliot Trudeau (French)
- L’école élémentaire catholique Sainte-Kateri (French)
- Monsignor Paul Baxter Catholic elementary school
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic elementary school
- St. Emily Catholic elementary school
- St. Luke Catholic elementary school
- St. Patrick Catholic elementary school
- St. Andrew Catholic elementary school
- Mother Teresa High School
- St. Joseph High School
- École Secondaire Catholique Pierre-Savard
- Little Scholars Montessori
- Ottawa Christian School
Barrhaven is a rapidly growing suburban neighbourhood in the southwest of the urban area of the city of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, about 17 km (11 mi) southwest of downtown Ottawa. Prior to amalgamation with Ottawa in 2001, Barrhaven was part of the City of Nepean. Its population as of the Canada 2011 Census was 72,324.